|← Volume 1||Volume 3 →|
|Chapters||Chapter 15-Chapter 27|
|Japanese Publication(s)||December 16, 1997|
|English Publication(s)||CY: September 2000
Viz: December 6, 2000 (1st edition) August 4, 2009 (2nd edition)
Volume 2 is the second volume of the RGB Arc. It was written by Hidenori Kusaka and drawn by Mato.
- Chapter 15: Wartortle Wars
- Chapter 16: Tauros the Tyrant
- Chapter 17: The Jynx Jinx
- Chapter 18: A Tale of Ninetales
- Chapter 19: Blame It on Eevee
- Chapter 20: Meanwhile… Vileplume!
- Chapter 21: Long Live the Nidoking!
- Chapter 22: A Hollow Victreebel
- Chapter 23: Make Way for Magmar!
- Chapter 24: What a Dragonite
- Chapter 25: You Know…Articuno!
- Chapter 26: Holy Moltres
- Chapter 27: Kalling Kadabra
- Red meets Green and they work together to protect Mew from Team Rocket, though Green does it for selfish reasons
- Red captures Team Rocket's Eevee and obtains the Rainbow Badge
- Red meets Giovanni, who unknowingly gives Red the Old Amber
- Misty trades her Gyarados for Red's Krabby, giving Red access to a Pokémon with Surf
- Mewtwo escapes from Team Rocket, and Blaine betrays them, vowing to stop Mewtwo before it can destroy them all
- Team Rocket captures Moltres, Articuno, and Zapdos
- Sabrina challenges Red to enter Saffron City to rescue all the residents of Pallet Town
- Green's Wartortle
- Green's Ditto
- Blue's Ninetales
- Red's Eevee
- Zapdos (on a videophone screen)